Friday, April 10, 2009

Definitely A Bow

He’s up to the old Jedi mind tricks again.

I’m sure every President has tripped over his own shoe laces at least once in the first 100 days. While I’m less concerned with faux pas than I am with policy, that is a luxury I have; I am not the President of the United States.

Personally, I wouldn’t care if he curtsied and then skipped merrily down the red carpet singing “I’m a little tea pot” at the top of his lungs. Frankly, his foreign policy (and I use the term loosely) isn’t much less of a spectacle.

The thing that chaps my hide is the inability of the administration or its supporters to call a spade a spade. It’s almost as if honesty just isn’t on the menu.

WE HAVE THE VIDEO YOU IDGITS!



I feel like I’m in a bad Monty Python skit. Then Robert Gibbs wants to try to take the high road:
“I can only imagine it is of great cause and concern for many people struggling with the economy.”



Gibbs, you’re absolutely right. Of course…well…you see…if the President can’t be honest with something we can all plainly see for ourselves…if his party and supporters can’t admit the truth about something that is in plain sight…if you can’t answer a cut and dry question on something as evident as a videotaped bow…

WHY SHOULD WE TRUST ANYTHING THAT OBAMA, LIBERALS, (DEMOCRATS AND MEDIA), AND YOU SAY ABOUT THE ECONOMY OR ANYTHING ELSE?!?!?!?

The bow definitely confirms what Obama’s record and experience plainly indicated before he was elected, what 48% of Americans knew and proclaimed in the voting boothes during the election, and what he himself has demonstarted countless times since assuming office; his inexperience in office and leadership, and his naïve, uniformed assumptions on economics and international politics make him a detriment to U.S. interests both home and abroad.

No comments: