Thursday, October 25, 2012

Do Over!



So, does anyone else think Barack Obama is that kid who wastes his turn and then starts making excuses to justify not stepping aside to let someone else try?

“Wait wait wait; that’s not what I meant to do.”

“Dude, I get another turn, that wasn’t my fault.”

“That doesn’t count, you messed me up.”

Amazingly that kid never sees any problem with blaming someone else and taking an additional turn, though that wasn’t the initial agreement, he obviously failed to get the job done on his first try, and nothing he did or says is convincing you he will be any better the second time.

And as you attempt to pry the controls from his steely, greedy, glory craving grip, he is doing his best to extend his arms to keep it beyond your reach, still trying to convince you that he deserves another try, “No, no, no…c’mon, really…I know how to do it…..just let me try one thing…..seriously, I can do it.”

Give it a rest, Barry…you had your turn.

No comments: